Sunday, July 8, 2007

Cheers to life......!!!

Writing this at 1.12 am..... Just couldn't get myself to sleep....Many thoughts crowding my mind...
It was just yesterday, that few of my very good friends met up and we had a night out at a friend's place... It was great fun!!
Thinking about my life till now.... all i can say is its been a pleasure to have experienced all that i have.... the school routines, the fergi katta and the 'gross misbehavior' of my graduation.. :-).
Happy to have had such a great network of friends and so many memorable times to cherish...
It seems so unreal that a month from now, I might never be able to meet people who have had such a big influence in my life till now....
But life throws challenges at you.... and i am at a phase in my life where its gonna change completely.... and I am more than happy to be here!!!
Its strange to experience all that i have done, in the past few days.... the changing attitudes of ppl around me... and that very enigmatic question.... 'Will you come back???'....
At this point of time... i remember that 'Dil Chahta Hai' scene of three friends discussing their future, onlooking a ship in the sea.... It seems so believable.... so true to life....!!!
A community which was always full of life....or fights!!!! hehe..... lies deserted today....
Things change so quick.....
I hope, I keep on experiencing more and have all the fun doing it... just as i have till now....!!
And I am excited and eager to do it!!!
So come on!!..... here I am.... Keep throwing those challenges at me..... and I assure.... I am ready for them..... :-)

No comments: